A core business of Judicap and a major feature to achieve its ends is the arrangement of exhibitions. They vary in nature and character and may be permanent, temporary or traveling. We have arranged expositions at home and abroad and at the invitation of public and private parties alike. A survey of exhibitions offered over past years may illustrate the wide range of options.
- Vienna (Hofburg) : OSCE Headquarters – March 2003
- Vienna (UN International Centre) – April 2003
- Geneva (UN Headquarters, Palais des Nations) – September 2003
- Sofia (Municipal Galery) – October 2003
- The Hague (City Hall, Atrium) – June 2004
- St. Petersburg (Russian Association of International Law) – June 2004